Terms and Conditions
The information collected from you at the time you place an order will be stored in our database and is used to carry out your instructions, to process your payment, and it may be shared with our parent companies and partners to provide you with exclusive offers cut to measure to your preferences and tastes.
We monitor the performance of your order from the time of adding to the cart till the time it reaches your doorstep.
Any concern that you might have regarding security, privacy or complaint in connection with shopping on our website may any time be taken up with our email@example.com
La Petite Croisette™ is very professional in its approach to reaching out to our customers. La Petite Croisette™ strictly prohibits customers below 18years to use this site without permission or assistance of a legal guardian. We will not be liable if any billing information or other details are passed on as a testing experiment.
This is a kind reminder that when you are using our website www.lapetitecroisette.com you are legally abiding to let us collect and use your non-personal information for us to ship your purchases. We will not be liable for any fraud caused due to any information/details provided by you while shopping on our website.
We will help you track your purchase till it reaches your doorstep but are not liable for any unavoidable natural calamities occurred during the shipping procedure. We cannot be held liable for any theft that may take place during transit unless optional insurance is requested and payed for at time of purchase.
If we change our policies in the future, we will ensure that our members/customers are well informed, so that there are no discrepancies.
Changing or Canceling Your Order
Please remember when you have added products to your cart and successfully completed the buying procedure, your order begins to process and you cannot cancel or change your order. Our system is designed to fill orders and get them on their way as quickly as possible. Once you receive a copy of your order in the email that you have duly filled, the order cannot be cancelled.
In the unlikely event the quality of your purchase is not matching the quality shown in the image or perhaps the gift is faulty, then we will consider sending a replacement order or gift vouchers at our sole discretion, but do not accept any returns in case of custom orders and made-to-measure orders.
La Petite Croisette ensures that your purchases arrive safely. However, if you happen to receive a good that is damaged or defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hours from delivery and we will work with you to solve the issue as smooth and as quickly as possible.
Term and Conditions Definitions:
“Vendor” / “seller” / “affiliates” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale or sells the products on the La Petite Croisette website.
“User” means and includes any Customer / Buyer / You (the person or any legal entity) who accept the items for sale through La Petite Croisette by placing an order on the Site.
“Product/s” connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
La Petite Croisette reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. Products and information displayed on LaPetiteCroisette.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The agreement between you and the La Petite Croisette shall be subject to the following terms and conditions :
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variation with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of La Petite Croisette you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of La Petite Croisette.
- La Petite Croisette reserves the right to reject or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment submitted (in which case it will be completely and promptly refunded). In the event the payment has been processed by La Petite Croisette the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- On receipt of your purchase order La Petite Croisette will promptly (depending on the mode of payment) forward your custom order to the Vendor. Therefore, since all production phases of your order by the partner in charge go beyond our control, any request for cancellation of orders once duly placed and paid for on the site, shall be inadmissible.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs because of a mistake by your side (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by La Petite Croisette for redelivery will be the sole responsibility of the User mistakenly placing the order and will be claimed from the latter.
- Shipping time for an order starts from the day we acknowledge confirmed credit of your full payment for the order placed with La Petite Croisette. Delivery time is an approximate time estimated by our partner for each product to be manufactured. , La Petite Croisette shall not be held liable in case of delayed delivery or non-delivery of goods or any other reasons of Force Majeure which will eventually lead to a failure to fulfill an order. Just for an explanatory and not exhaustive purposes, a list of “force-majeure events” shall include floods, fires, wars, acts of God or any other event falling outside La Petite Croisette’s control that is reasonably impossible to prevent or cure.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of service(s) of LaPetiteCroisette.com is at the user's sole risk. The service(s) of LaPetiteCroisette.com is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. La Petite Croisette, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this service. La Petite Croisette does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although La Petite Croisette's current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between the vendors and the user.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein La Petite Croisette acts only as booking agent to facilitate / integrate transactions between the Buyers and Sellers through various platforms (online web store, print ads, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS. etc.) for various Vendors and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of product, replacement, damages, additional cost, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users. In no event shall La Petite Croisette, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be held liable for any damages relating to products sold through its various platforms.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by La Petite Croisette, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. La Petite Croisette reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), La Petite Croisette has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of LaPetiteCroisette.com shopping, and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- La Petite Croisette will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 10 days of receipt of the product.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Italy. Any dispute ever arising out or pertaining hereto from the execution, validity, interpretation or performance hereof shall be referred to its exclusive jurisdiction.